Network infrastructure management
Safe and reliable network infrastructure is a key element for the functioning of all companies. In constructing network cabling and WiFi installations in a variety of environments, from small- and medium-sized companies to banking, educational and medical institutions to power stations, we perfectly know which solutions fits the company’s organizational structure best and is most cost-effective at the same time.
In designing the network infrastructure, we adapt it to the challenges of the modern market, including the development of services within cloud systems. We use technologies of leading manufacturers, such as: Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and Broadcom.
Our offer includes:
- Executing projects of small and medium local and distributed networks (VPN), considering information security and redundancy.
- Designing modernizations of network in terms of infrastructure, security and availability.
- Installation and configuration of network infrastructure, based on a design.
- Integration of the existing network infrastructure with existing and/ or new systems.
- Migration/ modernization/ integration of physical and virtual network infrastructure.
Consulting, audit and technical support
- Verification of networks and systems for compliance with the design.
- Network and system diagnostics in order to determine the level of performance, availability, security and proper configuration of networks and systems.
- Consulting for the purpose of identification of needs, as well as selection of technologies and equipment for future projects.
- Assistance in the development of a concept for optimization of the existing configuration of networks and systems.
- Identification and handling (including remote handling) of problems in customer networks.
- Solution testing (proof-of-concept).
Management and monitoring
- Supervision over proper operation of networks and systems.
- System monitoring and updating.
Network hardware configuration
including: Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, PaloAlto, Netgear and Fortigate.